Sunday, October 14, 2012

I've Been Boo'd


You know how much I love linky parties and since Halloween is one of my FAVORITE holidays  I am super excited about this one :)! Molly at Shining and Sparking in First Grade Boo'd me and I can't wait to link up with the Second Grade Pad for the party.


So I've actually never been Boo'd or Boo'd anyone which makes this even MORE exciting :)! I've seen all kinds of BOO ideas on Pinterest but don't know any of my neighbors to boo so I can't wait to participate in the virtual BOOing! 

You've probably all played the popular game BOO at school where you leave a ghost on someone's desk or mailbox along with a treat. Let's do the same by sharing some love from our stores... 

Here's how to play. Choose a fellow blogger that has MORE followers, another that has about the SAME number of followers, and last, someone that has LESS followers.

Highlight their blogs with links to encourage others to check them out. Don't forget to let your fellow bloggers know that you shared about them. 

Lastly, leave them some love by offering them a goody from your store as their "treat." (I also don't actually have a TPT store so I hope I can still play by offering the BOO and some blog love :)!)

Here are the blogs that I have chosen...

1. My first boo is for Alex over at The School Potato who has disappeared from the blog world! She is a first year 2nd grade teacher at my school. I have the privilege of being a colleague, mentor and friend :)! Go check out her blog!



2.  My second boo is for Second Grade Freebies! I picked the third blog on my "Reading List"! Yes, I am that OCD (everything in 3s)! Anyways, go check out her blog! 

Second Grade Math Maniac

3. Boo #3 goes to Mindy at iintegratetechnology because she was the third email blog feed that I received today :)!  

iintegratetechnology


Happy blogging and booing friends :)!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up to my party. I'm your newest follower. :-)

    Cynthia
    2nd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following :)! I love this linky party, Halloween, my first BOO experience virtual or otherwise and October fun, what could be better? I think I am going to do my first REAL LIFE boo!

      Delete
  2. And a different boo!
    http://applefortheteach.blogspot.com/2012/10/ive-been-boo-ed.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...