Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happy Wednesday!

Tomorrow I am hosting an optional QR Code work session. I wish I would have had teachers RSVP so I could better prepare for my audience. I plan to go over the basics of creating QR Codes, offer suggestions and ideas for classroom implementation and allow for work time with support! 

While putting together with a few practical applications I found twtpoll which allows you to easily create polls and since I haven't posted yet this week I thought I would share this super quick tech tip. So here is my poll which I easily embedded into my blog.

And here is what the results look like....



2 comments:

  1. Love all your tech savvy tips. As always, thanks for sharing! :) Lattes and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to comment. I am so happy that you are benefiting from the tech savvy tips :)!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...