Wednesday, January 23, 2013

QR Codes at Porter


Happy Thursday! I cannot believe how quickly FETC has snuck up on us and I cannot wait to leave for the sunshine state on Sunday morning! I know most of my blog followers will not be attending FETC so here is a sneak peek of the video that we will be sharing as part of our presentation! This is also the video linked to our amazing QR Code shirts! How cute are they?! Since most of the pictures/videos were taken with the iPad (both vertical and horizontal shots) it isn't the best quality video and it was my first shot at iMovie but it is a good representation of all that is happening at our school with QR Codes!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Love the shirts, what a great idea! Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...