Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hosting my 1st Linky

Joining linky parties is one of the best ways to attract new followers! Just from Farley's January Currently I gained 10 new followers! Linky parties are also a great way to build your PLN and connect with other educators and blogs. I found about 15 new awesome blogs to follow as I blog hopped on the Currently Linky!  Since I have enjoyed joining linky parties so much I thought it was about time I hosted one! Go big or go home right? I will be hosting a week long technology themed series linky party from January 7th -11th

Here is my graphic (obviously not my expertise) haha! Please post it with a link to my blog on each day you join the linky. Obviously I would love to have you link up every day but there are no rules about how many days! I do love Farley's RULE of 3, go back 2 links and ahead 1 and post a comment!


Monday- Share an iPod/iPad app(s) that you must have! If you don't have an iThing maybe you want to share an app in edmodo or Google Chrome. 
Tuesday- I know you all have something technology related you couldn't live without! What is so special about it? Why do you love it so?
Wednesday- Have you found a wonderful Web 2.0 tool that you could share?
Thursday- Share a trick or tech tip that others may not be aware of or something that really saves you time!
Friday- Post a FREEBIE! It may be a technology lesson/activity, graphic, etc. OR it's your freebie day to post about anything technology related! 

These are loose guidelines, don't get stuck on the descriptions! 
If you get totally stuck just skip that day :)!
 The idea is to share what has been working for you or ideas you have and learn from others.

I thought posting the linky description on Saturday would help generate interest for "weekend bloggers" OR if you write scheduled posts you would be able to get a jump start on next weeks! I cannot wait to see all of your technology themed posts! Let the linky begin on Monday!!! 

7 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great linky! Definitely plan on linking up.:)

    Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am looking forward to it and seeing your posts!

      Delete
  2. Great idea! I'm not sure I'll be able to contribute a lot, but I will definitely be looking back to see what other teachers have to offer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give yourself more credit! I am sure there is plenty for you to contribute :)! Just share what you do and I am sure we will all learn something!

      Delete
  3. Love it! I will be linking up although I def still have a LOT to learn in regard to using technology in the classroom! I am looking forward to learning a few things. :)Lattes and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Julia! I am so happy to hear you will be joining me for the linky! I am sure we will all learn something from you :)! Just share what works for you and what you love!

      Delete
  4. BlueHost is ultimately one of the best hosting provider for any hosting plans you might need.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...