Sunday, September 30, 2012

FETC 2013

I am super excited to announce that I have been accepted to present at FETC in January with two colleagues! Look there's my name on the FETC site, isn't that so cool?

Last year our principal attended FETC and felt it was one of the best conferences she had ever been to. I am grateful  that we were selected out of 1,150 applications and been given the opportunity to present at the national level. I am super excited to attend other workshops and sessions and learn what is going on around the US in the field of technology!

Ouur principal came back with these strange looking square bar codes and that is when I became OBSESSED with QR Code. The craze began with FETC last year so it is only appropriate that the session we are presenting is about the use of QR Codes in the elementary classroom and practical classroom applications! Scan the QR Code above OR click it to visit the FETC website and learn more about the conference and what is being offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...