Sunday, April 14, 2013

Favorite App Linky Party


The Techie Teacher, Julie is hosting a Favorite App Linky Party! Since I am obsessed with downloading apps choosing just one seems IMPOSSIBLE! So here it goes...! I am sharing an old favorite that has been my go to app of the year!


Show Me is definitely my favorite free app. I have used it with students in grades first through eighth in every subject so I love the versatility. Show Me turns your iPad into a mini SMART Board and is a great app for creation. It records your screen and any marks you make as well as your voice which is great for explaining how to do something, sharing a story, solving a problem, assessing student's understanding, etc. Saving and sharing is easy which makes this app outstanding in my eyes! With just one click your Show Me is uploaded to the website and you can view it on your iPad or online! Once your Show Me is saved you can share it with a link or easily embed it into your blog or class page! Check out a few of our Show Mes. I selected a few from over 500 in my account.

1st Grade Science

 3rd Grade Social Studies

5th Grade Math

6th Grade Language Arts

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you so much for linking up :)
    -Julie
    The Techie Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I love the linky and think I may have to link up several more times since I have so many favorite apps! I think I need to start an intervention process, my poor iPad is overloaded!

      Delete
  2. Love the 6th Grade Narrative! We are working on personal narratives now and will definitely be checking out this cool app!
    ~following via Google Connect :)
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I would love to hear how it turned out! I love how easy Show Me is to save. There is no need to plug in the iPad and upload or sync it just goes straight to your account and you can access it on the internet on any device! I'd love to hear how it went if you used Show Me! There are several other apps that are very similar including Educreations, Screen Chomp, Skitch and Explain Everything but Show Me has been our favorite!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...