Sunday, December 30, 2012

QR Codes


I know I have shared my obsession with QR Codes before! I have more posts and FREEBIES to come as I have been using them a ton this year with all grade levels. I also have lots to share about our FETC session CS8267 in January but check this out in the meantime! 

Anyways, how cool is this QR Code with my school logo embedded in it that links to our school website? I just found an awesome free site called VisuaLead that allows you to generate QR Codes with photos embedded. You can upload your own photo or use popular logos (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterst, etc.) and clipart that they have available. 

Visual QR Code qrcode design

LOVE IT!

I found another QR Code Generator that allows you to overlay the picture and thought it was worth sharing as well! Here is what it looks like!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...